- We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God. The Holy Bible is the collection of sixty-six books from Genesis to Revelation, which was written by men who were moved by the Holy Ghost. It is the standard on which we should base all human conduct and opinions. We use the King James Version because we believe it is the best English translation of the Bible available.
II Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe in one true God who is made up of the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. All are equal in person and nature.
I John 5:7
- We believe in the absolute deity, the incarnation, the virgin birth, the vicarious atonement by the shed blood, and the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:20; I Corinthians 15:3-4
- We believe that Satan is the author of all powers of darkness and sin, and is destined to eternal judgment in the Lake of Fire.
II Corinthians 4:4; Revelations 20:10
- We believe that God created the heavens, earth, and all life after its own kind by a direct act, not by the process of evolution.
Genesis 1,2; Colossians. 1:16-17; John 1:3
- We believe that the sin of Adam plunged the whole human race into condemnation, so that all men are born in sin and are without excuse before God.
Genesis 3; Romans 5:10-19
- We believe that our only escape from condemnation of sin is the redemption wrought by Jesus Christ who without sin suffered, died, and rose again.
Hebrews 10:4-14; John 14:6
- We believe that salvation from sin is by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross. This salvation is by the grace of God alone, not by works. All who take Christ as Savior are eternally secure in Christ.
Ephessians 2:8-9; Acts 16:31; Titus 3:5-7; Romans 10:9-13; John 10:28-29
- We believe that the Church is made up of all believers everywhere, but that it is manifested through the local church, which is a congregation of believers governed by the Word of God.
Matthew 16:18; I Corinthians 12:12-28; Ephessians 5:23-33; Hebrews 10:25
- We believe that baptism by immersion identifies us as believers in Christ and pictures the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. Baptism is not necessary for salvation, but it is a part of the obedient believer’s growth in Christ.
Acts 8:36-39; Romans 6:3-5
- We believe in the everlasting life of the saved in Heaven and the everlasting death of the lost in Hell and the Lake of Fire.
John 3:15-18; Matthew 10:28
- We believe in the bodily, personal, premillennial return of Jesus Christ, before the seven-year tribulation period, to catch away His Church. Believers who have died will rise at His coming and will be caught up with living saints to meet the Lord in the air.
I Thessolonians 4:13-18
- We believe that Christ will return with the Church at the end of the tribulation to judge the nations and set up His Kingdom on earth. The wicked will stand at the Great White Throne Judgment to receive their final doom.
Matthew 24:29-31; Revelations 20:11-15